glazed terracotta Madonna
Sicily is an island full of history, culture and traditions.
I can make your holiday an authentic and special experience by sharing my knowledge of the country where I live and in which I was born. As a local I can provide you with unique experiences not to be found on the usual tourist trail.
I can help you plan the following:
- Self guided walking tours
- Guided walking tours
- Cultural tours with driver or self drive
- Special occasion celebrations, ( birthday, wedding, anniversary… ), creating a memory to be cherished. Imagine your celebration being held in the village square of a quaint hilltop village such as Sant'Ambrogio, with spectacular views overlooking the surrounding countryside extending to the turquoise waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea.
- Special interest tours
- Itineraries completely tailored around your needs.
How to book your personalised Sicilian holiday :
If you'd like Sicilian Experience to help you plan your private tour to Sicily, please follow the steps below:
- Contact us by email or download "download itinerary" and complete the tour planner . Please provide us with what it is you’d like from your holiday. Information such as the following is useful in ensuring we provide you with the experience you’d like : where you'd like to go, ( mountains, coast, cities etc), when you are thinking of going, what your interests are, (walking, cooking, art, wine, history etc), what style of accommodation you prefer, (B&B, countryside villa, apartment, boutique hotel or luxury).
- Upon receipt of your email, we will be in contact to re-confirm that we have understood your requirements before proceeding with a draft itinerary. To proceed with the itinerary, we require a non-refundable deposit of Euro 100, the cost of which can be redeemed from the final tour cost..
- Once we have provided you with an itinerary that meets your satisfaction, we will confirm the arrangements and forward the final documentation. Included in your documentation will be advice such as our favourite bars, restaurants, shops and experiences that are often missed because they can’t to be found on the normal tourist trail.